Competition: Your Child’s Name and Quote in Isadora Moon Book 11!
Every Isadora Moon book features quotes from children in response to a question. This is your child’s chance to have their quote featured in the eleventh Isadora Moon book, due for release in March 2020, and to receive a free copy of the book.
To be in with a chance of winning, just fill in the form below, and make sure you’ve read the terms and conditions. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Spain only.
This competition is now closed – winners will be announced soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ISADORA MOON COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY TAKING PART IN THE PRIZE DRAW, ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- The closing date for entry to the prize draw will be Sunday 7th July 2019. Entries must be received no later than 5pm BST on the closing date.
- This prize draw is open to all children in the UK and Spain, except employees of Oxford University Press (“OUP”) and their families.
- To enter the competition please complete the above online form.
- Entries submitted in Spanish will be translated to English using Google Translate.
- Longer winning entries may be shortened slightly to be more concise.
- No purchase is required.
- Only one entry per child. Completing the online entry form is not proof that Harrietmuncaster.co.uk has received your entry. Harrietmuncaster.co.uk does not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed. Entries which are late, incomplete or illegible or not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified at Harrietmuncaster.co.uk and OUP’s discretion.
- Six winning entries will have their name and answer to the question ‘Where would your dream holiday destination be?’ printed in the front of Isadora Moon Goes on Holiday (Spanish title TBC) and will receive a copy of the book. Winners in the UK will receive English copies of the book, while winners living in Spain will receive a Spanish copy. The book is due to be published March 2020, and winners will receive their copies around the publication date.
- The winning entries will be selected by Harriet Muncaster and OUP after the closing date. OUP’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the closing date.
- In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted within the time specified, OUP reserves the right to withdraw their entitlement to the prize and award the prize to another entrant randomly drawn from the original entries received for the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative in whole or in part. OUP reserves the right to provide an alternative prize in the event that the prize is not available on the advertised date or at all due to unforeseen circumstances.
- co.uk may collect and process any information provided by entrants, including personal data. Harrietmuncaster.co.uk may use that information for correspondence with prize winners, to deal with any queries on the prize draw. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense. Harrietmuncaster.co.uk will disclose the name and country of prize winners on request from a third party. Harrietmuncaster.co.uk may share all information provided by entrants within OUP and with Oxford Publishing Limited. Harrietmuncaster.co.uk and OUP will not share any information provided by entrants with any other parties (other than the child’s first name and their quote as will be printed in the book).
- If OUP or Harrietmuncaster.co.uk are not able to run the competition as planned due to unforeseen circumstances, OUP and Harrietmuncaster.co.uk reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- OUP and Harrietmuncaster.co.uk will not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering or not being able to enter the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize. OUP and Harrietmuncaster.co.uk are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website or any combination thereof. Nothing shall exclude OUP’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
PROMOTER: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6DP, United Kingdom